Dometic introduces the TEC 29 built-in unleaded petrol generator, the lightest, quietest and smallest in its class to reach the Australian caravan and camping industry.
Utilising Dometic inverter technology, the TEC 29 generator ensures a convenient and reliable power supply wherever mains power is unavailable and is easily controlled remotely from inside the vehicle via the wall-mounted digital control panel.
With low fuel consumption of only 1.2 litres per hour, the 2.6 kW continuous output Dometic TEC 29 generator provides 230 volts AC, with pure sine wave, for powering air conditioners, kitchen appliances and other creature comforts when on the road.
The TEC 29 generator is built for life on the road with a robust stainless steel cabinet that has insulation to help supress sound.
The flexible and anti-vibration design of the Dometic TEC 29 allows the unit to be mounted externally, suspended from the vehicle chassis or mounted to the floor in a vehicle locker.
Not only does the TEC 29 have a small footprint, is easy to operate and install, the generator also has high operating safety with integrated alarm functions, service reminders, running hours and kilowatt output on the digital display panel.
Accessories for the TEC 29 generator are available including three styles of fuel tanks, fuel pipe kit, fuel pump and five metre flexible exhaust pipe if required.
- Low fuel consumption, generator rpm adjusts to the load applied at max 1.2 Lt/h
- Spark arrestor to Australian Standard AS1019: Compliant to Rural Fire Regulations - Reg. 21
- Quiet 54 dB measured at Australian standard for 7 metres
- Inverter technology - 230 v ± 1 % pure sign wave. Total distortion - maximum 1%
- 2600 watt continuous output (peak at 2900 for 33 amp start rate) and 12 volt DC battery charging function
- Auto operation kit available
- Parallel operation (multiple generator synchronisation ability) two generators fitted in one vehicle for 4.8kW continuous output and even weight distribution
- Robust design and sound supressed with insulated and quiet stainless steel cabinet
- Remote digital wall control with illuminated display to operate generator from inside caravan
- Anti-vibration engine mounts and flexible installation options
- Bonded Earth Neutral for RCD fitment (Safety Switch compatible)
- Small footprint
- 2 year/1000 operating hour full warranty
- Ability to purchase 3 styles of fuel tanks as accessories – 15 litre plastic tank with float sensor and fuel mouth
- 15 litre plastic tank with side brackets and float sensor (economical option)
- 20 litre stainless steel tank with float sensor and fuel mouth
Output Voltage 230 volt AC & 12 volts DC battery charging
Frequency (Hz) 50 within 1% up or down
Operation Temperature -15 Celsius to + 50 Celsius
Fuel Unleaded petrol, including E10
Fuel Consumption Max 1.2 litres per hour
Sound Level at 7 Metres (Decibels) 54 dB
Weight (Dry tank) 44 kg
Dimensions Width 480 (+100 with suspension) = 580 mm
Dimensions Height 290 mm
Dimensions Depth 385 mm
Housing Finish Stainless steel
Continuous output 2600 watts
Peak Output 2900 watts
Engine Type/Output Honda GX160 / 4 kW / 5.5 PS
For further information about this product, Dometic retailers or the extensive range of Dometic products available, visit www.dometic.com.au or free call on 1800 21 21 21.