D-Line Consumables & Cleaning Supplies
Make Every Trip a Clean Get-Away!
Perfect for any recreational excursion or camping experience
Dometic’s D™ Line cleaners and deodorizers are powerful, yet safe for pets and the environment. Dometic’s formaldehyde-free toilet care products lead the industry in breakthrough odor-elimination technology.
At RVIA this year, Dometic is proud to announce its latest generation of RV cleaning products and toilet system care products, including:
- NEW - Fresh Water Tank Cleaner – Safely removes stale taste and odor from RV freshwater system without the use of chlorine. With its highly concentrated formula, one 26 fl. oz. bottle will treat freshwater tanks up to 100 gallons in capacity.
- NEW - Concrete Renew Cleaner - A user-friendly, yet powerful bioactive cleaner that safely removes oil and other hydrocarbon-based oils from concrete surfaces. It naturally penetrates and dissolves motor oil, transmission oil, grease, antifreeze and more to keep concrete garage floors and driveways clean.
- NEW - Advanced Toilet Seal Saver – Improves RV toilet flushing operation and water retention in bowl by cleaning, lubricating and conditioning seals that are commonly used in RV toilet bowls.
- NEW - Waste Valve Lubricant - Cleans and lubricates RV waste valve for easier opening and closing of waste and gray water tanks. The septic-safe formula releases stuck valves by lubricating the sliding blade in a typical waste valve, and preventing effluent from adhering to a valve’s interacting surfaces.
- IMPROVED - Clean 'n Green™ Holding Tank Treatment – Both liquid and drop-in versions of this bioactive-based tank treatment no longer contain dyes or fragrances. This reflects Dometic’s continuing commitment to offer products that fit the needs of people who are highly sensitive to such additives. Also, the drop-in product now comes in a 12-count tub of 1.5-oz. dissolvable packets.
- Premium Holding Tank Treatment, in Single-Dose Display – For added retail appeal, Dometic Premium Holding Tank Treatment 4 fl. oz. bottles are available with a convenient, attractive display carton. One display carton holds eight bottles.
- 3 ‘n 1 Holding Tank Treatment, in Single-Dose Display – This all-in-one air freshener, bowl cleaner and tank treatment is now available in single-dose packages with a printed display carton for improved retail impact. One display carton holds eight single-dose packages.
For more information, download the brochure.