MasterFlush 7640, the RV industry’s first-ever pedal-operating macerator toilet, and the CT 4000, a lightweight ceramic toilet with slide-out holding tank, will be displayed at Booth #157.
ELKHART, Ind. – Nov. 2, 2015 – Dometic Group, global supplier of comfort and convenience products for the recreational vehicle (RV), automotive, truck, marine and lodging industries, today announced that it will showcase two new toilets at the Recreational Vehicle Industry Association’s (RVIA) National RV Trade Show, to be held in Louisville, Ky., Dec. 1-3. At Booth #157, Dometic also will exhibit a range of new consumable cleaning and care products for RVs and toilet systems.
“When it comes to RV comfort and sanitation, Dometic never stops innovating. This year at RVIA, we are excited to showcase the MasterFlush 7640, the RV industry’s first-ever pedal-operating macerating toilet. We’re also introducing the CT 4000, a toilet with a convenient cassette-style holding tank for easy removal and dumping,” said Dave Schutz, Vice President, RV OEM Sales and Marketing, Dometic Americas RV Division. “Dealers are going to love our expanded line of RV care products that deliver safe, environment-friendly cleaning and protection of vital RV components.”
The MasterFlush 7640 toilet is the first pedal-operated macerating toilet in the RV industry. It is ideal for RV owners who want to upgrade to a powerful, comfortable macerator toilet without paying the premium price of an all-ceramic toilet. Swirl-jet flush action assures powerful, more thorough rinsing of entire bowl. Toilet discharge is isolated from the holding tank, eliminating the possibility of holding tank odors entering the bathroom. The new MF7640 toilet also can replace existing gravity-discharge RV toilets because it fits in the same footprint and on the same flange as many standard RV toilet models.
CT 4000 series toilets feature a full-size, lightweight plastic toilet with ceramic bowl liner for just-like-home cleanliness and comfort. The entire toilet seat rotates 90 degrees in each direction to accommodate a wider range of installation options. This new Dometic toilet incorporates a convenient “cassette” holding tank that, when it is ready to discharge, slides out from below the toilet via a service hatch on the outside of the RV. Use the tank’s pull-out handle and built-in wheels to roll the 5-gallon tank to the nearest dump-out facility.
Dometic also will introduce a range of new and improved RV cleaning products and toilet system care products at RVIA, including:
- NEW - Fresh Water Tank Cleaner – Safely removes stale taste and odor from RV freshwater system without the use of chlorine. With its highly concentrated formula, one 26 fl. oz. bottle will treat freshwater tanks up to 100 gallons in capacity.
- NEW - Concrete Renew Cleaner- A user-friendly, yet powerful bioactive cleaner that safely removes oil and other hydrocarbon-based oils from concrete surfaces. It naturally penetrates and dissolves motor oil, transmission oil, grease, antifreeze and more to keep concrete garage floors and driveways clean.
- NEW - Advanced Toilet Seal Saver – Improves RV toilet flushing operation and water retention in bowl by cleaning, lubricating and conditioning seals that are commonly used in RV toilet bowls.
- NEW - Waste Valve Lubricant - Cleans and lubricates RV waste valve for easier opening and closing of waste and gray water tanks. The septic-safe formula releases stuck valves by lubricating the sliding blade in a typical waste valve, and preventing effluent from adhering to a valve’s interacting surfaces.
- IMPROVED - Clean 'n Green™ Holding Tank Treatment – Both liquid and drop-in versions of this bioactive-based tank treatment no longer contain dyes or fragrances. This reflects Dometic’s continuing commitment to offer products that fit the needs of people who are highly sensitive to such additives. Also, the drop-in product now comes in a 12-count tub of 1.5-oz. dissolvable packets.
- Premium Holding Tank Treatment, in Single-Dose Display – For added retail appeal, Dometic Premium Holding Tank Treatment 4 fl. oz. bottles are available with a convenient, attractive display carton. One display carton holds eight bottles.
- 3 ‘n 1 Holding Tank Treatment, in Single-Dose Display – This all-in-one air freshener, bowl cleaner and tank treatment is now available in single-dose packages with a printed display carton for improved retail impact. One display carton holds eight single-dose packages.
For downloadable photos of these products visit this link. This press release is available at www.dometicpressroom.com. Company videos are here, http://www.youtube.com/user/dometicofficial. Visit Dometic RV social sites at https://www.facebook.com/DometicRVUSA and https://twitter.com/dometicrvusa.
About Dometic Group
Dometic Group is a customer-driven, world-leading provider of leisure products for the recreational vehicle (RV), automotive, truck, marine markets and lodging markets. Dometic supplies the industry and aftermarket with a complete range of air conditioners, ship-wide ventilation systems, watermakers, refrigerators, awnings, cookers, sanitation systems, lighting, mobile power equipment, comfort and safety solutions, windows, doors and other equipment that makes leisure life more comfortable away from home. Dometic Group supplies a wide range of workshop equipment for service and maintenance of built-in air conditioning. Dometic Group also provides specially designed refrigerators for hotel rooms, offices and wine storage.
Dometic’s products are sold in almost 100 countries and are produced mainly in wholly owned production facilities around the world. Dometic has approximately 6,000 employees. Visit the Dometic USA site at www.dometic.com/usa.
Dometic RV OEM, VP Sales & Marketing
Dometic Director of Sales, Aftermarket