Dometic will exhibit the innovative new Dometic PowerChannel Awning and Accessories, the LED Tube Awning, the Veranda Room & Veranda Shade, the Geared Manual Awning, the Power Awning Pro wind sensor system, the 9500 Awning with LED, and Perfect Wall and Perfect Roof lateral arm awnings.
ELKHART, Ind. – Nov. 18, 2015 – Dometic Group, global supplier of comfort and convenience products for the recreational vehicle (RV), automotive, truck, marine and lodging industries, today announced that it will exhibit a wide range of new and improved awning products at the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association’s (RVIA) National RV Trade Show, to be held in Louisville, Ky., Dec. 1-3.
Dometic will be showcasing the innovative new Dometic PowerChannel Awning and Accessories, the LED Tube Awning, the Veranda Room & Veranda Shade, the Geared Manual Awning, the Power Awning Pro wind sensor system, the 9500 Awning with LED, and the Perfect Wall and Perfect Roof lateral arm awnings.
Show attendees can visit booth #157 to see:
- Dometic PowerChannel Awning and Accessories. The Dometic PowerChannel’s patent-pending technology provides power through the 9100 PowerChannel Awning’s roller tube. It provides a place to connect and run Dometic’s range of new PowerChannel accessories, such as the PowerChannel Bluetooth Speaker, PowerChannel Fan and PowerChannel LED Spotlight. The accessories attach, cord-free, to the awning roller tube. Just insert an accessory’s power base into the PowerChannel, then twist and click for it to stay in place wherever you want it positioned. The PowerChannel eliminates cord clutter that can be unsightly and hazardous. No extension cords are necessary to get light, music and a cool breeze while enjoying outdoor space.
- LED Tube Awning. The Dometic 9100 Power Awning with LED Roller Tube utilizes Dometic’s patent pending Power Transfer Module to provide ambient lighting from the awning tube. Dometic’s design improves upon other available products by meeting UL requirements for wire gauge and ensuring that those wires will not twist, fold or bend, causing pre-mature failure.
- Veranda Room & Veranda Shade. The Dometic Veranda Room makes your RV patio awning into a comfortable screened-in enclosure free from flying insects, and increases your living space. Thanks to the NEW patent pending connection system, setup is fast and simple, and the Veranda Room can now be installed on the Dometic 9100 Power Awning in addition to the traditional manual awnings. The Veranda Room starter set includes both end-panels, one three-foot door panel, skirting, wheel-well cover, hardware kit, and zippered storage bag; additional front panels are available in various lengths to fit to any awning size. Or, reduce the sun intensity by more than 50 percent with the simple-setup Veranda Shade, which comes in a kit with all tie downs and stakes in 54-inch heights and 10- and 15-foot lengths.
- Geared Manual Awning. The Dometic G-Series Geared Awnings’ patent-pending separable crank handle can open and close an awning in seconds – with only seven steps compared with 12 steps on torsion-spring models. RV owners just need to snap the handle apart, put one end of the shaft into a ¼” drive screw gun and the other end into the cone-shaped guide on the awning, and press the trigger. Or, keep the handle together to crank the awning manually. A self-locking safety system increases reliability and keeps awning roller tight. Travel locks on hardware keep arms secure and rattle-free. You have full control of awning when rolling it in or out. Existing manual awnings can be easily upgraded to this technology with an upgrade kit.
- Power Awning Pro. This Awning Control System works with any power awning on the market. It offers remote control of the awning and an on/off/dimmer control for the awning’s LED lights. The Power Awning Pro also has an advanced wind sensor, which will close the awning automatically in high winds. The system also prevents the awning from being accidentally powered open while vehicle is moving. The remote control works from a distance of 100 feet, so can be used anywhere in most campsites.
- 9500 Awning with LED. Dometic’s popular 9500 Awning is now available with a full length LED strip integrated into the case. This provides pleasant ambient lighting with the awing either open or closed.
- Perfect Wall and Perfect Roof. This lineup of lateral arm awnings offer light weight, compact size and robust design in both wall mount and roof mount configurations. The Perfect Wall 1500 offers a self-adjusting lead rail, durable aluminum end caps, and a patented locking system. The Perfect Wall 1750 has a unique integrated shade for more protection from the sun and light rain or wind. The Perfect Roof series of roof mounted awnings is ideally suited for the Class B+ motorhome markets. In particular, the 4500 offers a heavy-duty patented arm joint supports the awning, allowing unimpeded space under the awning. An integrated wind sensor and adjustable inclination angle add to its ease of use. A variety of mounting adapters are available for impeccable installation on a wide variety of vehicles.
For downloadable photos of these products, visit this link. This press release is available at www.dometicpressroom.com. Company videos are here, http://www.youtube.com/user/dometicofficial. Visit Dometic RV social sites at https://www.facebook.com/DometicRVUSA and https://twitter.com/dometicrvusa.
About Dometic Group
Dometic Group is a customer-driven, world-leading provider of leisure products for the recreational vehicle (RV), automotive, truck, marine markets and lodging markets. Dometic supplies the industry and aftermarket with a complete range of air conditioners, ship-wide ventilation systems, watermakers, refrigerators, awnings, cookers, sanitation systems, lighting, mobile power equipment, comfort and safety solutions, windows, doors and other equipment that makes leisure life more comfortable away from home. Dometic Group supplies a wide range of workshop equipment for service and maintenance of built-in air conditioning. Dometic Group also provides specially designed refrigerators for hotel rooms, offices and wine storage.
Dometic’s products are sold in almost 100 countries and are produced mainly in wholly owned production facilities around the world. Dometic has approximately 6,000 employees. Visit the Dometic USA site at www.dometic.com/usa.
Dometic RV OEM, VP Sales & Marketing
Dometic Director of Sales, Aftermarket