Pompano Beach, Fla., USA – March 2, 2015 – Dometic Group, a global leader of leisure products for the recreational vehicle, marine, truck and automotive-based industries, today announced that it has realigned the Dometic Americas organization. This realignment, done in conjunction with the integration of Atwood Mobile Products, will complement and enhance Dometic’s core business strategy.
“The acquisition of Atwood Mobile Products has given us additional opportunities, which has enabled us to reposition the region and create a much stronger RV division. In addition, we also strengthened other key business units,” said Frank Marciano, President Dometic Americas. “The teams at Atwood Mobile Products and Dometic have worked tirelessly since the acquisition in October to create this new structure, which improves Dometic’s focus on its core businesses and creates more value for its shareholders. It has been a pleasure working with the team at Atwood Mobile Products.”
Roger Johansson, President and CEO of Dometic Group, added: “This realignment is designed to strengthen and expand Dometic’s Recreational Vehicle, Commercial and Passenger Vehicle, Lodging and Marine businesses. The new leadership structure we have in place will increase divisional focus, streamline operations and strengthen our competitive position in key areas.”
Frank Marciano will continue to serve as President of the Americas as well as Acting Business Leader for Americas Marine Division. The Americas organization will be divisionally focused as follows:
- Americas Recreational Vehicles (RV) will be led by President Tim Stephens; Dave Schutz will head up RV OEM Sales; Kip Ellis, RV Aftermarket/Retail Sales; Jim Menefee, Operations; Ron Grenadier, Controller; Dwight Miller and Wayne Qian, Product Management and Innovation.
- Americas Commercial & Passenger Vehicles (C&PV) will be headed by Mark Minatel; Jim Kerrigan will be responsible for OEM Sales; Shane Doehrmann will lead Engineering & Sales for seating hardware; Jeff Jones, Operations; and Fernando Mejia, Aftermarket Sales.
- Americas Marine will be led by Frank Marciano. Ned Trigg will run OEM Sales; and Ken Taranto Aftermarket Sales. Matt Ehlschide will be responsible for Operations.
- Americas Lodging will be headed up by Fatiha Babou.
- Latin America will continue be run by Patrik Mattson.
To learn more about Dometic Americas and its product lines, visit http://www.dometic.com/usa/.
About Dometic Group
Dometic Group is a customer-driven, world-leading provider of leisure products for the caravan, motor home, automotive, truck and marine markets. Dometic supplies the industry and aftermarket with a complete range of air conditioners, refrigerators, awnings, cookers, heaters, engine room ventilation systems, watermakers, water heaters, sanitation systems, lighting, mobile power equipment, comfort and safety solutions, windows, doors and other equipment that makes leisure life more comfortable away from home. Dometic Group supplies a wide range of workshop equipment for service and maintenance of built-in air conditioning. Dometic Group also provides specially designed refrigerators for hotel rooms and offices. Dometic’s products are sold in almost 100 countries and are produced mainly in wholly owned production facilities around the world. Dometic has approximately 6,000 employees.
President Dometic Americas