Proven in thousands of marine installations, modular chillers by Dometic Range from 16,000 (under two tons) to 396,000 (33 tons) BTU/hr. For larger, custom cooling and heating capacities, their modular design allws multiplexing in multi-stage systems capable of up to 2.40 million BTU/hr (200 tons). Please refer to the following pages for additional multi-stage chiller information.
Dometic Marine single-stage chillers feature a compact footprint and are available in space-saving low-profile and fully-enclosed designs. Stainless-steel components and other tough, marine-grade materials are used in construction. Condensers are available in standard co-axial and shell-and-tuibe configurations.
- Refrigerant gas circuit is contained within the chiller
- Allows more focused heat removal in interior spaces
- Reverse-cycle or electric immersion heating
- Scroll or rotary compressors in all standard voltages
- Multi-stage chillers are available in custom capacities and configurations
- Multi-stage chillers have built-in redundancy — the system will still function even if one of the circuits malfunctions
- Water- and air-cooled chillers available