Self-contained direct expansion air conditioning systems by Dometic Marine are engineered for the cooling or heating of small or confined interior spaces, or as auxiliary units to cool and engine room, electronics storage, or exterior deck area.
The compact size of self-contained systems make them ideal for installation under a bunk or bench or in a locker or closet, yet are powerful enough to be ducted to two or more areas.
*Depending on the size of each area and load factor.
- Ideal for smaller or confined interior areas, or for cooling engine room, electronics storage, or exterior deck area
- All major components mounted on a single chassis
- Small footprint and compact size is ideal for installation under a bunk or bench, or in a locker or closet
- Capacities up to 72,000 BTU/hr of reverse-cycle cooling or heating
- Can be ducted to one or more areas