- Selectively strengthening the OEM business within attractive niche positions.
- Growing the Aftermarket business by widening the customer base and the product portfolio
- Investments in a number of new geographies which offer significant long-term growth potential
Dometic aims to achieve this growth through a combination of organic growth initiatives and by acquisitions in line with the strategy.
The strategy is based on the systematic work to increase the competitiveness within all significant cost categories and to strengthen the company through continued consolidation and harmonization in terms of the way of working, processes and management (“One Dometic”).
- Product leadership in all core RV OEM categories
- Selective RV OEM product expansion (product white spots)
- Target work boats
- Growth in Marine water makers and engine room ventilation
- Replicate EMEA CPV OEM story in APAC and Americas
Grow Aftermarket business
- Grow with improved profitability through distinct offerings in large product categories serving leading dealers and retailers with the industry’s most competitive sales and delivery structure.
Accelerate new geographies
- Make focused investments with carefully chosen products in countries with large longer term potential for our solutions in Mobile Living.
Competitive cost base
- Secure competitive cost by constantly working on improvements in Product Cost, Warehousing & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Administration.
- Improve Dometic’s business model and move towards a more integrated group with a common culture, unified approach and with clear areas of accountability.