Interim Report - Second Quarter 2015
Solid quarter with increased sales and improved margins.
- Net sales for the second quarter totaled SEK 3,202 million (2,450), an increase of 31%, of which 5% was organic growth, 15% acquisitions and 11% currencies.
- EBIT before items affecting comparability amounted to SEK 484 million (343), representing a margin of 15.1% (14.0%).
- Operating cash flow totaled SEK 342 million (287).
- The net result for the second quarter was SEK 198 million (-441).
- Buy back of PIK of SEK 284 million and amortization of Senior B loans of SEK 392 million.