The Dometic TRT120E rooftop tent was first introduced in the Australian market last year. The new tent has gone through tough, real-life usage tests and now has arrived to the European market. At this year’s Caravan Salon, Dometic showcases the product for the first time to the European audience.
The Dometic TRT120E rooftop tent is designed for active adventures on 4WDs and provides the best comfort for any outdoor overnight excursion. The TRT120E includes a 5 cm, high density foam mattress that’s big enough to comfortably sleep two people.
Built for the outdoors, the TRT120E features a two-layer construction, suitable for even the most remote destinations all year around. The TRT120E’s robust design is further enhanced by a durable water-resistant PVC tent cover with a UPF 50+ protection rating that can handle just about anything that is thrown at it.
Thanks to the double layered windows with integrated fly screens, it allows plenty of airflow through the tent while keeping insects out. Despite the robust construction of the TRT120E, its frame is made from lightweight aluminium alloy. Setting up the TRT120E is simple with a 12 V operation and wireless remote control that assembles the tent in a matter of minutes.
- 5 cm high density foam mattress big enough to sleep two
- Can be set up in less than one minute with the included remote control
- Integrated fly screen to allow airflow through the tent and keep insects out
- Lightweight telescopic aluminium ladder
- Heavy duty PVC tent cover
- Water resistant and UPF 50+ two layer fabric
- Tent frame is made from lightweight aluminium alloy.
The retail price of The Dometic TRTI 20E rooftop tent is EUR 2.299 (MRRP) and available from mid/end August at authorized Dometic shop and online.
Note to Editors