Not only does the CTBT App allow users to change the desired temperature on the thermostat remotely, but it can also turn the thermostat on or off as well as switch modes from cooling to heating and vice versa.
The CTBT App was released as part of Dometic’s continued innovation in connected products to make mobile living easy. Dometic previously released a similar app for its CFX Portable Refrigerator/Freezer line.
The CFX App can be used from a distance as well, but uses a local WiFi Connection. The key benefits of using the CFX App include:
- Control and monitor temperatures remotely.
- Turn on and off the CFX and/or individual compartments.
- Set your battery protection level and temperature alarm.
- Select temperature unit: Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- See what power source your CFX is running on: AC or DC. If running on DC, see what the supply voltage level is.
- Receive an alert if your CFX lid is open for longer than three minutes.
These Apps are a sure way to add convenience to the lives of people who already use Dometic Single Zone Air Conditioners and Furnaces or CFX Portable Refrigerators/Freezers.
Mobile Apps are rapidly becoming a part of the everyday routine for many people. Dometic’s motto—Mobile Living Made Easy, really does just that, by providing easy to use Apps for people on the go.
Dometic enriches people’s experiences when away from home by providing smart, reliable products with outstanding design for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation and Food & Beverage. Dometic manufactures and sells products within these areas for use in mainly recreational vehicles, trucks and premium cars, cruisers and work boats, and for a variety of other uses. Dometic operates 22 manufacturing/assembly sites in North America, South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Dometic products are sold in more than 100 countries. Dometic has 6,500 employees and is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.