The simple answer is yes. For overall best results:
- Set the thermostat at the desired temperature level.
- Select the fan speed that best satisfies your needs:
- HIGH COOL: Selected when maximum cooling and dehumidification are required.
- MED. COOL: Selected when normal or average cooling is required.
- LOW COOL: Selected when room is at desired comfort level and needs to be maintained.
The blower runs continuously to circulate air and maintain an even temperature. The compressor will come on as cooling is required to maintain the selected temperature level. Wait at least 2 minutes before restarting the compressor when it has been manually cycled off with either the selector switch or the temperature set lever. Otherwise, the compressor will quick-cycle and could result in compressor or supply circuit overload.
Applicable to models: 457915.70X, 640312.80X, 457915.71X, 640312.83X, B57915.71X, 640312C35X, 459516.70X, 640312C85X, 459516.71X, 640315.80X, B59516.71X, 640315.83X, 540315.70X, 640315.84X, 540315.71X, 640315C35X, 540316.70X, 640315C85X, 540316.71X