How do I put the child safety components back together?
Dometic ensures all its blinds & soft furnishings follow EN13120 Child Safety requirements, and therefore contain a variety of breakaway parts and height-based components that are designed to dramatically reduce the risk of children harming themselves on products.
The downloadable document below details these safety solutions and how to reconnect any breakaway devices.
This is relevant for
- Windscreen Blinds
- Rastrollo 2001
- Mini-Double Blinds
- Mini Blinds
- Dometic Spring Roller Blind
- Dometic Rastrollo 3000
- Dometic Oceanair Windowshade
- Dometic Oceanair Skyview
- Dometic Oceanair Skyshade Portshade
- Dometic Oceanair Skyshade Cabinshade
- Dometic Oceanair Skyshade Bigshade
- Dometic Oceanair Rollerblind
- Dometic Mini-Double Cassette Roller Blind 1302
- Dometic DB3H
- Dometic DB1R
- Dometic Comfort Rollo