How do I get my awning repaired?
Dometic caravan, motorhome, campervan and SUV awnings are covered by a comprehensive guarantee. We offer an in-depth Customer Services function that can be accessed through your supplying retailer. Warranty claims and enquiries should be directed to the supplying retailer.
Warranty periods (unless otherwise stated):
- Inflatable frame - 2 years parts
- Poled frame (steel and aluminium) - 1 year parts
- Awning fabric - 1 year
- Other components - 1 year
- Accessories - 1 year
- The guarantee covers manufacturing faults, materials and parts. All claims must be made via the supplying retailer.
What's not covered?
- Wear and tear
- UV degradation
- Accidental damage
- Storm damage
- Permanent, seasonal, semi-permanent or commercial use. This excludes All-Season models, these have been designed for use on seasonal pitches.
Awning repairs should only be made by a company recommended by Dometic or the supplying retailer. Unauthorised repairs and/or alterations may invalidate the warranty.