Dometic is committed to drive sustainability in the industry. To support the needs from environmentally conscious family campers, Dometic introduces the Dometic Rarotonga FTT Redux tents.
Constructed with all-new polyester, woven with recycled plastic bottle yarn, this inflatable tent is lightweight and extremely reliable too. Mesh windows with zipped blinds and the recycled oxford polyester groundsheet add comfort and provide reliable performance as you explore the outdoors.
Dometic contributes to a more sustainable world by enabling people to enjoy and explore nature - locally and more frequently.
We do so by offering innovative, durable, low-carbon products, that inspire an active, comfortable and responsible life in the outdoors.
The new product is one of the ways to show its commitment to circularity. The new Weathershield Redux material used on the Rarotonga FTT Redux tents is an important step towards our collective goals. The material is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles and is Global Recycled Standard certified.
The Dometic Rarotonga FTT Redux tents are designed as comfortable and versatile family camping tents that uses Dometic’s Multi Point Inflation technology for simple setup. Both tents provide generous living proportions including an integral enclosed porch area and a structure that maximises head height all the way across the width. The Dometic Rarotonga Redux is available in four or six berth options.
Key features include:
- Large mesh windows feature throughout, helping to increase air circulation, reduce condensation and add comfort in hot weather.
- Patent pending rear storage area - Unique to Dometic camping tents, the rear storage area is located behind the inner tents of each model and is ideal for storing luggage, clothes and other bulky items.
- Multi Point Inflation Air Frame technology ensures a strong structure and easy set up.
- Post-consumer recycled polyester ensures reliable protection from the elements.
- Reflective Quickpitch™ Guying System
- Includes inner tent, front canopy groundsheet, storm straps, hand pump, pegs and carry bag
the Rarotonga FTT Redux tents will be available online and authorized dealers from April 1, 2022.
Rarotonga FTT401 Redux - Ref. 9120002036 / Price (MRRP): £1275 / €1500
Rarotonga FTT601 Redux - Ref. 9120002035 / Price (MRRP): £1700 / €2000
Note to Editors